- Embrace your heritage for yourself and your children.
- Share with others your culture and heritage.
- Appreciate your parent’s struggles for they helped to create your character.
- Appreciate your parents’ sacrifices for the gifts they have provided you.
- To persevere, you must stay the course.
- You will sell yourself short if you do not stretch your potential.
- Your character and aspirations are best displayed in person.
- Pay excellent people well and they will reward you with excellence.
- You will never pay the price if you are a hands-on visible employer.
- Formal contracts allow you to sleep at night.
- Financial success does not always follow the mainstream thinker.
- Spreading yourself too thin can create havoc in your life.
- Your financial health and well-being requires expert professional assistance
- Your child’s behavior is created and directed by parental instruction and guidance.
- Gaman at two will remain for a lifetime.
- Monitoring your child’s interaction and resulting behavior with playmates is significant.
- Encourage your children to discover their capabilities and limits.
- Your two cents opinion for your children today, may be invaluable for them in the future.
- Never, ever, sacrifice special times with your children for work; it is a poor payoff.
- Spending quality time with your children will be your greatest reward in life.
- When your child needs you, be there. Do not cheat them or yourself.
- Love every minute of a butterfly’s life.
- One careless word can destroy a lifetime of building mutual trust.
- Sometimes life decisions are in the best interest of others
- Color is skin deep, but the heart lies deep within you.
- Our mentor’s advice should never be taken for granted.
- Mentors helped create who you are, and can assist who you can be.
- Learn from the mistakes of others, you can’t live long enough to make them all yourself.
- There is nothing better than a good laugh, no matter how old we are.
- The ability to laugh at ourselves is a great character asset.
- Exercise caution and good judgment; you can’t fix stupid.
- Take yourself more lightly, life is much too short to do otherwise.
- Know your limits and know your priorities.
- Pursuing your dreams may be costly, but do it.
- Don’t underestimate your capacity and potential.
- You may not be an outcast in a different environment.
- Overcoming physical and emotional trauma requires time.
- New opportunities arrive when you are flexible and have an open mind.
- Don’t dwell on why things happened, move forward and persevere.
- Most jobs do not require artistic ability, remember, skills are learned
- Never destroy a person’s hope, it may be the only thing they have.
- One is never prepared for tragedy; it just is.
- Crying is an expression of deep love.
- Grieving is personal and only requires time and patience.
- Remembering our loved ones is part of living.
- To get to the next day, embrace whatever touches your soul.
- When your life is shutting down, seek guidance.
- Healing will happen, but not one minute sooner